Large Bank Lowers TCO with ShoreTel Unified Communications
“One of the big wins for us is that ShoreTel allowed us to truly centralize and bring everything under a single umbrella. The cost savings, employee productivity gains, increased customer service—it’s all here.”
- Jonathan Schiller, CEO, MinnData Incorporated
Minnwest Bank is one of Minnesota’s largest private bank holding companies, with 24 offices across 19 communities near the Twin Cities metropolis and surrounding regional centers. Minnwest Bank needed to find a more modern solution for managing communications across two-dozen locations to simultaneously enhance customer services and operational efficiencies.
Working with CenturyLink, Minnwest Bank selected a ShoreTel UC Solution that includes: ShoreTel Conferencing, ShoreTel Communicator with Operator Access, ShoreTel Communicator with Professional Access, ShoreTel IP Phones, ShoreTel Voice Switches, models 50 and 90, ShoreTel Enterprise Support and SIP Trunking.
The benefits include:
- Increased the ability to manage high touch customer service
- Cost savings of $25,000 annually on long distance usage charges
- Reduction of costs by centralizing IT and modernizing communications
- Improved employee productivity and staffing efficiencies
- Greater ease of use and manageability with a unified and flexible solution
Minnwest Bank also has VMware virtualization technology as an underpinning for IT, so they wanted to take advantage of virtualized IP communications if possible. By completely virtualizing its ShoreTel implementation with the VMware environment, Minnwest Bank has also been able to capitalize on lower IT costs, simpler administration and improved system availability.