M5 is proud to announce our new Contact Center Agent Portal
Based on the collective feedback from our customers, we have made several enhancements and added new features to our Contact Center solution. These exciting improvements will be available on October 29, 2010.
To introduce the new portal and answer any questions you may have, we will be holding a free webinar for all customers.
What is the change?
Here are a few highlights:
- Enhanced stability – Improved architecture will maximize speed and reliability
- New User Interface – Redesigned to improve the end user experience. (Don’t worry, the Agent Portal will look a bit different, but no new training is necessary)
- Active Alerts – Configurable email, color coded and audible alerts are now available
- Reporting – More reports and richer charting have been added
- Access controls – Role based permissions will simplify administration
- Call Recording – Call recordings can now be retrieved from the agent portal
I’m already an M5 Call Center user. How will this change impact me?
Your organization will automatically receive access to the new features on October 29, 2010. You will be able to immediately take advantage of the features described above.
This release requires Flash 10.1. If you have Flash 10.1 installed, no action is needed on your part. The new Portal will be automatically enabled for your organization. If you don’t have Flash 10.1 or are unsure of your version, click here to update or install it.
Also, be sure to log out of the Agent Portal and log back in October 29th. You will need a fresh log in to initiate the new Portal.
More information is available at our support site. You can also learn more and ask questions at our webinar on October 28 at 11:00 AM EST.
My Company doesn’t yet use M5’s Contact Center. How Can I get More Information?
Please contact your Account Representative to learn more about M5’s scalable Contact Center solution that can grow with your company.
We’d like to thank our customers for the feedback that has made these improvements possible. We look forward to hearing how the new Portal works for you.
The M5 Team